Thirsty Milo® Travel/Portable dog water bowl - Why I need one ?
It's a doggy fact that dogs are made of 80‰ water and need to stay that way to be healthy, happy and active, so it's important to make sure there's always plenty of clean, fresh water available.
It's easy at home but, if your one the many dog lovers who love to share their lives and days with their dogs, ensuring your best friend has enough water to meet his/her needs, especially on hot days with the extra activity they rack up, can be a headache.
The story behind the bowl...
After I first fetched Milo home (and he'd had all his jabs) I wanted to take him everywhere with me. I looked for a portable water bowl that I thought met my life style needs as a dog owner that combined funk, fun, function, style, volume, true portability and ease of use. As it turns out, there wasn't one!
The name, if you're interested, came from me getting fed up of asking "Are you Thirsty Milo?". I designed a bowl so he wouldn't have to be...
Who's it for?
The Thirsty Milo® is ideal for anyone one really, especially those of us with eye for style and who like to share their lives and their days out and about with the four legged members of the family, such as:
- Day Trips.
- Road trips.
- Train Journeys.
- Bus/Coach Journeys.
- Lazy days at the beach.
- Great for the city and out in the sticks.
- Boating. (and it's been designed to float (with the lid on), even when full, so you have don't have to say good bye if it ends up in the water.)
- Or however you choose to fill your life. If you've got a dog you'll want one these bad boys...
- It doesn't have to be just for the pooch. the Thirsty Milo has been put to great use by miniature horses ,cat lovers and even ferret lovers too...
Check out our portable water bowls and some great user pictures below. (Simply click on an image to view.)
You can check out all the latest news, get feedback from other Thirsty Milo users, ask questions and see what's happening in the Thirsty Milo world at facebook.com/ThirstyMilo If you already have one of our awesome bowls you can post and share your own Thirsty Milo in use pics.
If you don't already own one (and why don't you?), you can buy a Thirsty Milo - Funky, Fun and Functional Travel/Portable Dog Water Bowl right now here.
Many of our stockist's can ship to Europe and internationally. If you can't find a stockist that meets your needs, please drop us an email here and remember each and every Thirsty Milo comes with a two year guarantee (terms and conditions apply)...
Available for shipping throughout the UK, EU, USA, Canada and beyond.... Find a stockist here.
Check out some reviews of our Thirsty Milo and see what they have to say here.
Here are just some of the benefits and features of our portable water bowls.....
- Style - A contemporary fun and fresh design available in a growing range of colours and prints all designed to be as individual and unique as you and your dog. Check out our catalogue now and/or view some of the concept art and styling.
- Superior Volume - Did I mention it holds well over a litre of clean drinking water to see you through the day.
- Truly Portable - No need for a bowl and a bottle. No need to waste and throw water away. H20 where you need it, when you need it.
- Functional - Stable when in use on the floor. It doesn't need to be held and won't collapse if stood on or knocked. Easy access for all sizes of dog.
- 2 year guarantee - Against manufacturing defect. See our 2 year guarantee information page. If you have any problems, give us a call...
- Easy to fill - with a large aperture of 120mm makes it easy to fill and gives easy drinking access for dogs of all sizes.
- Accessible - Designed with a large aperture of 120mm to provide easy and comfortable access for large, medium and small sized dogs.
- Muzzles - Successfully used with the Baskerville Ultra up to a size six.
- Easy to use - just fill up, screw down the top, portable where ever and open when needed. Simple.
- Quality - Constructed of the same grade plastics demanded in government standards for use in the production of human food and drink containers.
- Tough - Not quite as tough as Chuck Norris though they have been designed and redesigned to withstand frequent long term use to give trouble free service in the rough and tumble world of dog ownership.
- Easy to clean - Simply fill with mild soapy water, give it a shake and thoroughly rinse clean. Or pop it in the dishwasher (if you have one...) Please visit our care instructions for more general care and cleaning info.
- Convenience - No more precious time wasted hunting around. With a Thirsty Milo® portable dog water bowl you have the right tool for the right job just when you need it...
- Recyclable - At the end of it's life span the bowl can be recycled to be as friendly to the environment as possible.
- Bowl Material HDPE (Resin Identification Code # 2).
- Cap Material Polypropylene (Resin Identification Code # 5).
- Seal Silicon (Not readily recyclable).
- UV resistant - To keep it's fabtastic colours fade free for longer and prevent the bowl becoming brittle.
- Hygiene - A dog with a healthy immune system should be able to tolerate sharing a communal water source and only a few diseases such as Canine Papilloma Virus (What is Canine Papilloma Virus ?) are readily passed through sharing drinking water. However should a dog infected with any of the diseases below contaminate by sneezing in or introducing faeces to the water, a susceptible dog with a weakened, compromised, immature or aging immune system could become ill/infected.
- Health - Dogs with illnesses such as diabetes may need and want to drink plenty of clean, fresh water.
- Floats - That's right it's been designed to float (with the lid on), even when full, so it's ideal for boating and fishing so you have don't have to say good bye if it ends up in the water..
- Retailers - Check out the many benefits of stocking the Thirsty Milo® - Travel/Portable Dog Water Bowl Here.
- Weight 225g ± (Plus Cap and seal, dry)
- Length 267.75 mm ±
- Width 189 mm ±
- Height 80.42 mm ±
- Drinking Aperture 120 mm ±
- Usable Liquid Volume 1.3 Litres ±
- All values above may fluctuate slightly due to the manufacturing process.
Think you know how your dog drinks? Think again and watch this Thirsty Milo TV mini-dogumentary...
The Thirsty Milo® Portable Dog Water Bowl and H20 to go® is protected in both trademark and design. Registered Trade Marks: GB 2563957 and GB 2604899. Patent Num: GB 4917807 and GB 4017808.
Community Design Registration Num: 0018 18329-0001 and 0018 18329-0002. USA Patent App Num: 29/385,567.